Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Clarification... and some other stuff

So after yesterday's post, I want to make it clear that I fully trust that our nation is in God's hands. I don't want anyone thinking that I somehow think that President Obama would be able to do anything that the Almighty God had not control over. Now, whether that means he will be used for good, time will tell. I am just so glad that I know my God is in control, regardless of what happens in our country.

On a different note, have I mentioned how much I love my husband? If I haven't, I will now. I have the best husband in the entire world. When I think back over the course of our relationship, we've made it through some rocky times and he has been there by my side, even during the times that I didn't think I wanted him there. I love that he's dealt graciously with me and my attitude...which for those of you who know, I have one sometimes. I love that he always has new ideas and plans on how to achieve them. He definitely keeps me on my toes! I love that he's so quiet and so extremely loud all at the same time. I love that he loves my neices and nephews. I love to watch him play with them... probably the cutest thing I've ever seen. I love to hear him laugh. I love how strong he is...physically and emotionally. I love that he battled cancer like a champ! I love the fact that I know, no matter what, he will be there, if he has anything to say about it. I love so much more about him. I could go on and on, and I probably will... but later.

No comments: